Pharmax is currently looking for young and energetic team member to be part of Quality Team as “Quality Control Analyst”. As a QC Analyst, you may conduct incoming material, in-process and final release QC testing.
- Handle major instruments like HPLC, GC, IR, UV, Dissolution, UDD etc.
- Participates in investigation with QC members on OOS/Laboratory Incidents/deviation investigations as needed.
- Conduct routine laboratory analysis of raw materials, packaging material, bulk formulated product, finished goods and stability samples.
- Interpret and document test results, calculations, observations and complete report summaries and logbooks.
- Draft SOP/specification for QC laboratory.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in a the laboratory environment at all times.
- Assist Quality Control manager in OOS investigation
To be part of the team you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry.
- At least 2-5 years of experience as quality control analyst in pharmaceutical company.
- Preference will be given to applicant inside UAE.